Picture Diagrams To Solve Marijuana Problems Need A Picture/diagram Of Vcr (internal) PLEASE Help!?

Need a picture/diagram of vcr (internal) PLEASE help!? - picture diagrams to solve marijuana problems

I have a Panasonic NV SJ200 videotapes was not loaded. It was opened and found only a small part (plastic) fell from somewhere seems to be.
We are trying to hand in the hope that it will be made to solve the problem!
I need a drawing or a chart within a VCR (ie, top)
It really does not matter what brand, I think it would be quite similar! I have not managed to find a network, so if anyone knows a link or you can take your own photo-recorder would be eternally grateful!

Thanks in advance

1 comments:

agb90spr... said...

I have a picture, but .... I would say that if the piece of plastic that you have found the problem is not falling "... tend to be interrupted and will not be able to replaced it. Note that most of the queues do not work with plastic, and not the force that broke the original resistance.

I suggest you check whether the video is worth fixing ... and when, to a repair center has been taken to repair, well done.

Post a Comment