Blue Prints For A Rabbit Cage Looking For Instructions To Construct A Unique, Yet Practical Rabbit Hutch For Indoor And/or Outdoor Use?

Looking for instructions to construct a unique, yet practical rabbit hutch for indoor and/or outdoor use? - blue prints for a rabbit cage

We have a rabbit that can be run to the house under supervision, of course. We want to build a rabbit hutch / cage for him and all kinds are bought in the store, in my opinion, ugly and too small for him, when fully grown. Has anyone with the instructions or blue? Or someone, creative and practical enough to help me design one? I want more information about what I'm looking for the answers begin to come in add Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

VektramD said...

I built an A-frame Hutch with my father for our rabbits, and all went well, I chose the source instructions and plans. It is very difficult, but sometimes took us two a week to do so. It was pretty ugly when you're done, unfortunately, but I think I could paint. Whoever built that was, was big and was roomy enough to fully develop for our two rabbits - I do not know if I am related to, what we have built, but it was the same basic design.

xoblondi... said...

When building inside the rabbit has a condo on the NIC. This can be any size, shape and design. They are built cheaply and easily. Mine is 25 square meters with a loft. Here's a site, some show how to build --

http://www.michiganrabbitrescue.org/cond ...

If you have questions about rabbit care, please contact me --
bunnyhelp@hotmail.com

Post a Comment