Mucus Changes Before Period Does Your Cervical Mucus Change Every Day? Please Answer, I Need Some Help.?

Does your cervical mucus change every day? Please answer, I need some help.? - mucus changes before period

I'm not saying I'm pregnant.

It seems, however, that changed my cervical mucus every day.
Whereas it is of absolutely dry. The next will be small and few. And the next day I go back to check my cervical mucus () to my fingers and be resilient and white. But then the day after that it will be back to dry completely. Is this normal?

It is very confusing for me. And no, I think it's ovulation. My periods are irregular, and I do not expect my period until August. But even so, how many days before your time, its last piece of the cervical mucus and has to be like white eggs?

1 comments:

Juli said...

Yes, yes. The cervical mucus (cervical and) changes daily. I suggest you get the book "the signs of fertility," Meryl Winstein. It is a great book to explain how cycles, a pregnancy occurs (and yes, we know that) sex and how to prevent or achieve pregnancy naturally. It also contains suggestions for working with irregular periods, short or long cycles.

In a cycle of 28 days with the "Day 1" the first day of the period, most women notice the egg white mucus around 12-15 days.

Post a Comment