Best Mid Price Dvd Player I Want Upgrade My Car A Bit (interior), A 2009 Malibu LTZ, Where Can I Do This?

I want upgrade my car a bit (interior), a 2009 Malibu LTZ, where can I do this? - best mid price dvd player

Can I qualify for the GM dealer where I bought it, or take elsewhere?

My father bought me a 2009 Chevy Malibu for my 16th Birthday. It's really a sharp car. The gold is trimmed with chrome handles / selection window. The interior has a) two-tone (brown / beige interior, as in the seats. In any case, I feel a little unhappy that other mid-size sedans in the price range, fully loaded with real wood models of the finished DVD players and navigation / on the headrests.

I want at the price (false) thin strips of wood real wood trim trim change ... "When the doors to the radio and air conditioning and settings around the shifter. How?

I want my entertainment system, such as screens in the seats of the head and a touch-screen navigation upgrade. I like the drive to our beach house in Georgia with my friends, but I have my car after the first take time and went by truck from my father for that.

I do not understand why the Impala (only a few thousand Dolla) rs more than I have a wood interior and me. I chose the Malibu in the Impala, because I think it looks much better.

It is really hard on the outside and everything. I do not understand why I refer to trim the dough. The steering wheel and shift knob are leather, but they are surrounded by plastic waste.


Anyway, thank you for any help:)

2 comments:

trucker4... said...

As a 09 on the distributor is the only place that can do everything.
Regardless of the packages can be installed.

The secondary market is not aloud to play for 2 years, I think.

seattles... said...

Article from a 2008 Malibu TV in the rest of the head and many customs

http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/forums/s ...

Set Wooden

http://www.carid.com/2009-chevy-malibu-w ...

Click here for options

http://www.rksport.com/main/catalog_deta ...

Hope this helps

Post a Comment