Hoof Pick Horse Won't Pick Up His Hoof When I Try To Pick It?!? HELP!!!!!?

Horse won't pick up his hoof when I try to pick it?!? HELP!!!!!? - hoof pick

Help! My horse will not pick up his helmet, when I try to take it. No matter how hard you press and take the back of the legs, he picked it up, I will not! And if one of these days is a miracle and lift the helmet when I start to take the jam down the claw! Once, almost at the foot and once in the shoe selection! How can I do to her feet and keep your foot there while things? He is so strong, so I use all my strength to stand, until you go, I guess, or not at all! HELP! What should I do? "

1 comments:

Taylor T said...

Also on the shoulder of the horse can easily squeeze the tendon horse. If this fails, you can also pull the chestnuts. This does not apply to all horses to work, but worth a try.

Post a Comment